Create a Project
Once your team and AWS account are created you're ready to create a project.
Name and Logo
Choose a project name and optional logo, make sure the correct team has been selected.
You will not be able to rename your project, you may delete and re-add it.
Connected AWS Account
Choose the cloud account you want this project deployed to
- NuxtJS projects can be either SSR or Static
- NestJS projects require SSR by default
Project Structure (NuxtJS only)
Choose either SSR functionality or Headless.
- SSR structures will be deployed to a Lambda Function backed by an Api Gateway.
- You will be able to turn on caching later based on the environment.
- Headless structures deploy to S3 buckets backed by CloudFront.
Providing a repository will help Fume:
- Link to the commits related to your deployments on the web app.
- Link the related commits and branches in the webhook payload.
We will start you off with two standard environments, but feel free to customize that here