Install the CLI globally
Install the CLI using
yarn global add fume-cli
npm install -g fume-cli
You can skip all the steps of the CLI by running
in your project's directory, you will still save your login token and create your projects config file
Connect your workstation to Fume
- Please make sure you're authenticated with fume on this machine.
- You will be prompted to open your default browser to approve your machine.
Connect Fume to your projects codebase
- CD to the root folder of your project, or where
cd ~/my-project fume config
- The CLI will then ask you to choose a project, then create a
- Feel free to add this file to your codebase